Corporate Medical Plans
- Special Grant
- Out-Patient Kidney Dialysis & Cancer Treatment
- Emergency Accidental Out-Patient Treatment
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Personal Accident
- Work-Related Accident or Illness
- Comprehensive Benefits such as surgical implants, major organ, transplant and daily recovery income benefit.
- Outpatient Treatment and Kidney Dialysis, up to $20,000 per year
- Direct settlement with the hospital – Enjoy cashless hospital admission
- Discount for Co-payment and/or Deductible, up to 30% discount if opted for both Co-payment and Deductible
- Annual Max Plan Limit SGD 1.95M
- In-patient and Day-patient care
- Out-patient care
- Routine and complex dental treatment
- Out-patient per visit excess (optional)
- Co-insurance out-patient treatment (optional)
- Removal of Co-Insurance for Treatment outside Singapore Public Hospitals (optional)
You are recommended to read the product summary and seek advice from a qualified Corporate Benefits Manager for a financial analysis before purchasing a policy suitable to meet your needs. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
Premiums are not guaranteed and may be adjusted based on future claims experience. Insurers serves the right to vary premiums at any time by giving 30 days’ written notice to the policyowner before doing so. Premium rates will be based on age next birthday (for first premium) on cover start date and each policy anniversary date (for renewable premium).
The information on this website is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Please refer to the exact terms and conditions, specific details and exclusions applicable to this insurance product in the policy documents that can be obtained from your Corporate Benefits Manager.
The information contained on this website is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
In case of discrepancy between the English and Mandarin versions of the e-Brochures, the English version shall prevail.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your insurer or visit the GIA or SDIC web-sites.
Information is correct as at 22 Aug 2019.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
All products above are just representative of the individual product. You can find out more about the products by contacting us or the respective insurers that are offering the products above. For any further enquires or quotation, you can contact us at email@example.com